Please shake the bottle vigorously before use. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Our T Sportline Wheel Touch Up paint is for touching up minor curbrash on T Sportline Tesla Wheels: Metallic Gray, Aero Wheel Gray, Space Gray, Brilliant Silver, Gloss Black & Matte Black.
Disclaimer: Touch up paint is not a perfect match. If you are looking for a perfect match to your curb rashed wheel, we recommend a professional wheel repair specialist.
Shipping Cost in USD Per Item
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
Will your Metallic Grey Touch Up Paint match a factory grey Tesla 21" Turbine wheel? Our Metallic Grey is not an exact match. Our Metallic Grey is about 1 shade lighter.
Will your Brilliant Silver Touch Up Paint match a silver Tesla factory wheel? Yes
Will your Matte Black Touch Up Paint match a Black Onyx Tesla 22" turbine factory wheel? Yes
Will this Touch Up Paint make my wheel look brand new? No. Not even professional wheel repair can make a wheel look perfectly brand new. Touch Up Paint is simply a band aid to make the wheel look not curbed from a distance.
How to repair your T Sportline Tesla Wheel with our Touch up Paint
By following these steps, you can get your T Sportline wheel looking proper from a distance without the costs of a full wheel repair.
1. Prepare your T Sportline Tesla Wheel If you have sandpaper handy, sanding the curbrashed area of the wheel is a plus to give yourself a smooth surface to work with. After sanding, place tape around the curbed area to protect the paint around the rest of wheel.
2. Apply several coats of Touch Up Paint Apply 1 coat of paint to the curbrashed area, then allow 10-15 minutes to dry. Repeat the same process until desired look is achieved.
How to Use:
1. Identify curbrashed or damaged area.
2. Clean the surrounding area from any dirt or dust.
3. Apply Touch Up Paint
4. Allow Touch Up Paint to dry.
5. Repeat Step 3 and 4 until desired look is achieved.