T Sportline Limited Warranty
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in “Products” manufactured and sold by T Sportline to the “Product Owner,” defined only as the original purchaser of the Products and does not extend to a purchaser of the Product Owner.
Period of Coverage
T Sportline shall provide the following limited warranty for the Products for the specified time period below, depending on the Product at issue. The limited warranty starts at the date of purchase if the registration on with T Sportline is not completed within thirty (30) days of purchase or the date of manufacture if not registered within 30 days of purchase. Some additional exemptions may apply.
- Forged Wheels:Thirty-six (36) months
- Flow Forged Wheels:Thirty-six (36) months
- Bumpers:Thirty-six (36) months
- Floor Mats:Thirty-six (36) Months
- Seat Upgrade Kits:The shorter of Thirty-six (36) months or Thirty-Six Thousand (36,000) Miles as verified at the time of registration and the time of a warranty claim
- Suspension (Springs and Sway Bars):Twenty-four (24) months
- Carbon Fiber Parts:Twelve (12) months
Who is covered:
The limited warranty extends to the Product Owner, which is the person or company that first purchased the Product from T Sportline.
How to Get Warranty Service:
Most Products that appear defective function perfectly upon receipt by T Sportline. Please contact T Sportline for customer service before submitting the Product for warranty service.
If the Products require warranty service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem. Proof of purchase will be required. T Sportline will decide whether:
- To send field replacement parts;
- To send an immediate exchange; or
- To authorize you to return the Product to T Sportline for service.
If T Sportline has issued a Return Materials Authorization, address the shipment to:
T Sportline Logistics Dept
9256 ½ HALL RD
Downey, CA 90241
Do NOT ship to any other T Sportline address for repairs. Warranty shipments sent to other addresses will be refused and returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
All returns must have freight, duty and brokerage prepaid and must include a note stating:
- The problem;
- The contact person who submitted the Warranty request;
- Phone number; and
- Return address.
The Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Product resold by the Product Owner;
- Consumable parts, such as gaskets, coatings etc. that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure occurred due to defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic parts;
- Damage caused by racing, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, or other external cause unrelated to the quality of the materials and workmanship of the Products;
- Damage caused by using the Products outside the recommended use by T Sportline;
- Products that have been altered or customized for use by the Product Owner; and
- Damage caused by service not performed by an authorized T Sportline dealer or repairman
This is T Sportline’s complete warranty for the Products and states your exclusive remedies. This limited warranty is given in lieu of all other express warranties. Implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use are given only if required by applicable law. Otherwise, all such warranties are excluded:
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, T SPORTLINE GIVES NO WARRANTIES HEREUNDER ON THE PRODUCTS AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OTHERWISE ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
In no event shall T Sportline be liable to any purchaser arising out of any claim, demand, suit, action, allegation, or any other proceeding involving Products that have been altered or repaired other than by T Sportline.