About T Sportline
Founded by enthusiasts in 2013, T Sportline is a pioneer and leading provider of premium-branded aftermarket parts and accessories designed specifically for Tesla vehicles. The Company has developed a full suite of custom wheels and interior and exterior accessories that inspire customers interested in upgrading their Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y and Roadster with modifications that not only enhance the look of their cars but also provide tangible performance gains. A digitally native business, T Sportline sells direct-to-customer via e-commerce and delivers a rich online content experience for Tesla enthusiasts. Today, T Sportline is the fastest growing aftermarket EV-focused company. The opportunity to join a winning team and build something amazing is with T Sportline.
T Sportline is an automotive accessory manufacturer with a focus on Tesla vehicles. Located in Downey, CA or Atlanta, GA, T Sportline is looking for an in-house graphic designer.
This opening is for a multitasker to perform minor editing (remove background, color correct, touch up, etc) to renderings (adding products into images) in Adobe Photoshop, upload photos to our website, market products by designing ads for Google, Facebook & Instagram, and send weekly newsletter campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Perform regular day-to-day website maintenance duties (including adding/removing products, updating prices, and inventory).
- Create digital advertising/marketing campaigns and weekly newsletter
- Create graphic images for Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube ad campaigns.
- Create renderings with product images.
- Develop Google ad campaigns, perform email blasts, create flyers, etc.
- Draft emails to customers and e-mail photos on the fly when needed.
- Support marketing and product development team.
- Some responsibilities may vary from job description.
Who You Are
- Must have relevant graphic design experience. College degree is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Car Enthusiast is a PLUS.
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with E-commerce and/or Marketing is a plus.
- HTML web and email experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Execute day-to-day requests for the team Requirements.
- Experience retouching product and lifestyle photos for web & print.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attitude and can work well independently and also as a team player.
Downey, CA or Atlanta, Ga
Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off