Buy our more aggressive and sporty gloss or matte carbon fiber trunk spoiler! Attaches with double-sided tape that is already adhered to the spoiler!
Shipping Cost in USD Per Item
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
How to Install Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler:
1. Clean your Model 3 Trunk Hatch (remove all dirt and debris). A cleaner trunk will allow for better adhesion and prevent your spoiler from detaching from the trunk hatch. As a precaution, remove all jewelry or any objects from your hands and wrists that may scratch your vehicle or trunk spoiler.
2. Print the Installation Template provided below in Landscape Mode. Print at 100% or "Actual Size." Cut out each Template.
3. Place the Templates on your Model 3 Trunk as shown below:
4. Test Fit your Model 3 Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler by placing between the Templates. When properly installed, the spoiler should not be able to move left or right easily.
5. Remove the red 3M tape film.
6. Place your Model 3 Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler on your trunk between the templates. After pressing firmly and securely installing your spoiler, remove the Installation Templates. Enjoy your sportier and more aggressive Model 3!