Tesla Model 3 19" TST Flow Forged Tesla Replacement Wheel and Tire
All Wheel & Tires Packages come with pre-installed factory Tire Pressure Sensors and tires mounted & balanced ready for install.
- Size: 19x8.5"
- Offset: +35
- Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
- Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
- Weight: 24.4 lbs
- Load Rating: 900 kg/1,980 lbs
- Tire Size: 235/40-19
- Colors: Brilliant Silver, Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.
- Tires: Continental ProContact RX All-Season Tire, Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 Ultra-High Performance Summer Tire, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Performance Summer Tire, and Pirelli Sottozero 3 Winter Tire.
- 19 inch TST wheel built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3.
- Fits Performance Tesla Model 3.
- Fully tested to the JWL, VIA & SAE J2530 standard.
- Accepts factory Tesla center cap, factory Tesla lug nut, factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire (235/40-19).
- Great alternative to 18" Tesla Model 3 factory wheel, 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel, 20" Tesla Model 3 Performance wheel. View our Model 3 Wheel Guide Here.
- Color matched T Sportline center cap included, but you can use a factory Tesla center cap.
Scroll down to see the TST on your Model 3.
Shipping Cost in USD Per Wheel
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
Are the TST wheels forged or cast?
They are Flow Forged. The 19" TST wheels are manufactured in a Flow Forged process. They have been tested to the SAE J2530 standard.
Do I need to change the color of my existing lug nuts and center caps to match to my new TST wheels?
That's an aesthetic decision only you can make. All TST Wheels come with T Sportline color matched center caps. For those who purchase Space Gray, Matte Black or Gloss Black finish, we recommend purchasing our Lug Nut Cap Covers for a stealth appearance.
Do I need anything else for my wheel & tire package?
You're good! Our wheel and tire packages fit right on without any modification to your Tesla. Use your original factory lug nuts.
What is the warranty on TST wheels?
3-Year Structural Warranty. 1-Year Limited Surface Finish Warranty. Cleaning wheels with acidic and abrasive cleaners void the Surface Finish Warranty. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards void the Structural Warranty. We require that all warranty claims be sent back to our facility for inspection and/or testing at the customer's expense.
Note: we understand many of you pre-order parts prior to the arrival of your Tesla. Kindly inspect each package within 48 hours of delivery to ensure the integrity of your order. Please notify us no later than 72 hours if what you received is incorrect or damaged. Any claims made after 72 hours of receipt will not be honored.
How long until my wheel & tire package arrives after my order?
We process orders within 72 hours (unless your wheel or tires are backordered). Please allow for 1-7 business days transit time from the day you receive a tracking number. We will email you if your wheels or tires are backordered.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship worldwide and offer flat rate Fedex/DHL shipping to select countries (view shipping tab). If your country is not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Changing wheels and tires won't void your Tesla warranty unless Tesla can prove that our wheels caused the need for repairs. Also, we use factory size tires only. In other words, your warranty will still be valid when your windshield wiper malfunctions, even if you've upgraded to our Wheel & Tire Package.