Wheel Trade-In Instructions
Handle your trade-in wheels carefully!
Remember, damaged wheels are not eligible for rebate!
- Bent wheels (we spin test all trade-in wheels)
- Curb rash of any kind
- Wheel damage (scratches or dings) resulting from careless handling
- Wheel damage incurred during shipping due to improper packaging
Note: If your wheels are damaged, they will not be eligible for trade-in. Do not ship damaged wheels to T Sportline, as returns are not possible. Damaged wheels are scrapped without rebate.
Instructions for successful return and rebate:
1. Save ALL of the packaging and boxes that your T Sportline wheels arrived in! You will reuse ALL of the protective packaging and boxes when returning trade-in wheels.
2.1 Prepping your trade-in wheels for return - After you install your new T Sportline wheels, carefully inspect your stock take-off wheels and confirm they remain damage free. Occasionally, tire mounting technicians can be careless with wheels and damage them. We recommend reminding your tire technician to handle your take-off wheels carefully. Take-off wheels should be carefully and properly repackaged at the tire installer facility immediately after removing from the car, to avoid damaging during transit.
2.2 Photos - Send pictures of your wheels to email@example.com to confirm the trade-in order. We will confirm the wheels are indeed eligible for trade-in. We also need photos to confirm condition of the wheels before they are packaged and shipped. Once photos are approved by T Sportline, we'll email you return shipment labels.
3. Carefully re-package your stock, undamaged wheels & center caps in the T Sportline boxes. Be sure you re-use ALL of the protective packaging that came on the new T Sportline wheels. Do not forget to include the factory center caps too! Repackaging instructions:
4. Apply the FedEx return shipment labels you received from T Sportline (labels came inside one of the wheel boxes) on each of the 4 wheel boxes. Deliver the boxes to FedEx for shipment back to T Sportline.
5. Inspection - Once we receive your stock Tesla wheels & center caps, we'll inspect and confirm they are without damage. Then we'll send a confirmation that we will send you a check for $800!
* Note - offer eligible only on complete sets with center caps (all 4 wheels and 4 center caps) of factory wheels, in like-new, non-damaged and unmodified condition. No curb rashed or otherwise scratched or bent wheels will be accepted. Offer valid in lower 48 states only.
- Tesla Model 3: 20" Uberturbine
- Tesla Model Y: 21" Uberturbine
- Tesla Model S: 21" Arachnid
- Tesla Model X: 22" Turbine