Terms and Conditions
T Sportline ships worldwide. International Customers are responsible for all import fees, duties, VAT, GST, TAX, handling fees and all other import costs in their respective country. T Sportline only charges for shipping & handing.
Notification of Damage, Wrong Items or Missing Items
Packaging: T Sportline takes great care in ensuring your items are well protected and uses the proper packaging and insulation to protect your item(s) from damage. If any packaging seems to be damaged in transit, you agree to notify us within 72 of delivery. We suggest you have the delivery agent notate that a package is damaged. You MUST keep all packaging and insulation for us to file a shipping insurance claim on your behalf.
Items: Sometimes freight companies mishandle packages and damage may not be visible on your package. You agree to notify us within 72 hours of delivery if items are damaged upon inspection, or if you have received the wrong item.
T Sportline wants you to take comfort in knowing that all uninstalled unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of item(s) receipt.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received.
- Any wheels that are mounted on a tire are deemed used and non-refundable.
- Each Seat Upgrade Kit is custom made to order and therefore non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any products that require paint such as our Front Bumper Refresh is deemed used once painted. Painted products including our Front Bumper Refresh are non-refundable.
- You agree to be responsible for return shipping and handling cost as well as a 15% restocking fee.
- Once your return is received, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow two business days for your return to be processed. Please note, depending on your credit card or bank, it may take 2-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
For additional questions about T Sportline returns please email: email@example.com.