Social Media Manager
About T Sportline
Founded by enthusiasts in 2013, T Sportline is a pioneer and leading provider of premium-branded aftermarket parts and accessories designed specifically for Tesla vehicles. The Company has developed a full suite of custom wheels and interior and exterior accessories that inspire customers interested in upgrading their Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y and Roadster with modifications that not only enhance the look of their cars but also provide tangible performance gains. A digitally native business, T Sportline sells direct-to-customer via e-commerce and delivers a rich online content experience for Tesla enthusiasts. Today, T Sportline is the fastest growing aftermarket EV-focused company. The opportunity to join a winning team and build something amazing is with T Sportline.
Social Media Manager
What You’ll Do
- Manage and execute all publishing on social platforms maintaining strategic posting cadence and quality standards. We will post & engage multiple times each and every day across various platforms.
- Collaborate with cross functional team on paid social media campaigns. Stay informed of best practices within Facebook Ad Manager and assist with implementation.
- Directly manage KPI recording and reporting across all platforms, along with benchmarking with select competitors.
- Enjoy studying latest social media concepts/strategy for growing followings and driving engagement. This never ends and always evolves with the platforms. Optimizing our strategy will be continuous.
- Create and curate copy for social posts written with proper brand context and swagger.
- Create and maintain relationships with our followers/audience. Respond to direct messages and comments on a daily basis across all platforms. Follow best practices for audience engagement.
- Shoot photos and videos, on a cell phone and/or with camera, with light editing.
- Create copy, for social posts and website blogs.
- Curate digital assets (photos and videos) in cloud-based share drive.
- Platforms: Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest.
Who You Are
- Passion for cars and electric vehicles, experience modifying cars preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in working in social media. Experience in working with an ecommerce-based enthusiast product company preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Paid vs. Organic social media strategy
- Google Tags and UTMs
- Facebook Business Suite and Ad Manager
- Social media management/tool software
- YouTube and Google advertising experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Driven, resourceful, creative with a passion to keep T Sportline #1.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills and ability to use tools to ensure editorial quality.
- Proficient in publishing on all social media platforms with a keen eye for trending content. Staying on top of new social products. Pulse on current/cultural events that can help direct and amplify engaging conversation.
- Enjoy with working in a fast-paced environment. Producing different assets for multiple platforms real-time.
- Organized with strong project management ability.
- Collaborative team member who is willing to work with multiple cross functional departments to produce the best content possible.
- Basic understanding of video editing/shooting and how to curate and format platform specific content.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Ability to travel occasionally to shows and events.
Competitive based on experience and talent
Send resume and cover letter to:Careers@TSportline.com