T Sportline wants you to take comfort in knowing that all uninstalled unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of item(s) receipt.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received.
- Wheels: If you mount tires on wheels, they are deemed and used and non-refundable.
- Wheel & Tire Packages: Any wheels that are mounted on a tire are deemed used and non-refundable.
- Each Seat Upgrade Kit is custom made to order and therefore non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any products that require paint such as our Front Bumper Refresh is deemed used once painted. Painted products including our Front Bumper Refresh are non-refundable.
- You agree to be responsible for return shipping and handling cost as well as a 15% restocking fee.
- Once your return is received, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow two business days for your return to be processed. Please note, depending on your credit card or bank, it may take 2-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
We incur administrative costs when receiving and processing your Pre-Order Purchase. We also incur costs for remarketing and reselling your pre-ordered product if you cancel your Pre-Order Purchase. As a result, you may cancel your order or make any changes to your order fourteen (14) calendar days after your Purchase Date without charge. Should you make any changes to your Pre-Order Purchase after fourteen (14) calendar days, you will be subject to a $100 change order fee. Should you decide to cancel your Pre-Order thirty (30) calendar days after your Purchase Date, you will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. You acknowledge that the Change Order Fee and Cancellation Fee amount is a fair and reasonable estimate of the actual damages that we have incurred or may incur, costs that are otherwise impracticable or extremely difficult to determine.
For additional questions about T Sportline returns please email: email@example.com.