Since 1889, MICHELIN® is among the top three largest and respected tire manufacturers. MICHELIN® innovates to make transportation more efficient and environmentally friendly. Ensuring consumer satisfaction, MICHELIN® tires improve safety, longevity, fuel savings, comfort, and driving satisfaction.
MICHELIN® offers a wide-range of product offerings from Studless Ice & Snow to Max Performance Tires.
No one makes tires like MICHELIN®. That’s because MICHELIN® recognizes that you need it all from your tires — safety, a comfortable ride, fuel efficiency, grip and control, toughness, and more. Safe, everyday driving demands it. Many of those performances naturally compete, and increasing one tends to decrease another. That’s not acceptable at MICHELIN®.
It’s why we put more science into our tires, minimizing the trade-offs and maximizing performance. So you can get the signature performance you want most without giving up the others in the process. That’s MICHELIN® Total Performance™. And it’s why you’ll see the same technology that helps us win the most grueling endurance races make its way into our street tires.
MICHELIN PROMISE PLAN
Your satisfaction. Michelin’s Promise.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance²
- Limited Mileage Warranty³
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner's Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
Get $70 via Mastercard Reward Card or Visa Virtual Account
after submission when you purchase a set of 4 new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires. Offer valid 11/13/19 - 12/13/19.
* See redemption form for complete offer details. Offer expires 12/13/2019. Void where prohibited. The Reward Card cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can it be used at an ATM. Reward Card expires six (6) months after issuance. No cash access. Fees apply. For complete terms, conditions and fees, see the Cardholder Agreement in your card package. Reward Card issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Copyright © 2019 Michelin North America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Qualifying MICHELIN® Tires we offer:
PILOT® Sport 4 S
PILOT® Sport A/S 3+
PILOT® Alpin® PA4
Buy MICHELIN® Tires Now!
Contact us for additional details or to request a quote: