TMaxx Tire Sealant
- Compatible with OEM Tesla & T Sportline wheels & TPMS sensors!
- Compatible with most all factory OEM wheels and tires and TPMS sensors
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Perfect for emergency or road side flat tire sealing
- 14 oz of TMaxx emergency Tesla tire sealant
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) tire punctures
- Plug and Play easy 'no mess' use, simply connect between tire and pump!
- TMaxx design allows tire inflator to push air through sealant container and directly into the tire
- Designed to confidently seal and re-inflate a flat tire in a moment of duress. Do not use product to try and permanently seal a 'slow leak' tire; the TMaxx Tire Sealant product is for temporary / emergency use only.
- The location of the wheel valve stem is not important during usage, however it may be easiest if the wheel valve stem is positioned level with the centerline of the wheel (drive / rotate the tire so the valve stem is at about the same height as the middle of the wheel).
INSTRUCTIONS: Attach the repair sealant bottle to the flat tire valve stem. Then, connect the AMaxx air pump to the sealant bottle. Set the AMaxx pump to the proper pressure (found on the driver side door panel). The sealant bottle is designed to withstand the pressure of the air as it moves through the bottle and pushes the repair sealant into the tire. No jack, no mess, no hassle. Drive to tire service center and repair or replace tire, and clean tire pressure sensor as recommended by professional. We recommend sealed tires are repaired within three (3) days or 100 miles (whichever comes first) after using TMaxx Tire Sealant. Be sure to advise tire professional that TMaxx tire sealant has been used.
- No jack required
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Tire pressure sensor (TPMS) / tire sensor safe (no need to replace TPMS!)
- 14 oz of emergency tire sealant
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
- Features thru-core technology (no need to remove the valve core!)
- Special pressurized design allows tire inflator to push air through the bottle and into the tire
Visit product page or re-order HERE
View MSDS Sheet HERE