Social Media Associate
About T Sportline
Founded by enthusiasts in 2013, T Sportline is a pioneer and leading provider of premium-branded aftermarket parts and accessories designed specifically for Tesla vehicles. The Company has developed a full suite of custom wheels and interior and exterior accessories that inspire customers interested in upgrading their Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y and Roadster with modifications that not only enhance the look of their cars but also provide tangible performance gains. A digitally native business, T Sportline sells direct-to-customer via e-commerce and delivers a rich online content experience for Tesla enthusiasts. Today, T Sportline is the fastest growing aftermarket EV-focused company. The opportunity to join a winning team and build something amazing is with T Sportline.
Social Media Associate
What You’ll Do
- Create and manage daily posts on Instagram and Facebook with organic pictures, and video content to drive leads and appointments to our business.
- Create and schedule organic posts on all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Answer questions and engage with responses to posts. Participate in a value-add manner in relevant Facebook groups and message forums.
- Posting enticing content and answering customer service and customer inquiries.
- Consult customers and facilitate entering orders when messaged through social media platforms.
- Utilize social media management, reporting, and automation tools such as Later.com and SEMrush.com, and organic reporting tools in social platforms (ie post insights).
- Create experiential content, how-to product, engaging content around Teslas and other EVs. Utilize company vehicles in lifestyle settings.
- Be prepared with basic photo and video shooting skills, adequate for social posting.
- Enjoy studying latest social media concepts/strategy for growing followings and driving engagement.
- Create and curate copy for social posts written with proper brand context and swagger.
Who You Are
- Passion for cars and electric vehicles, experience modifying cars preferred.
- Entry level, we can train you - or preferred 2+ years of experience in working in social media.
- Experience in working with an ecommerce-based enthusiast product company preferred.
- Bonus if you have advanced knowledge of (not required):
- Paid vs. Organic social media strategy
- Google Tags and UTMs
- Facebook Business Suite and Ad Manager
- Social media management/tool software
- YouTube and Google advertising experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Driven, resourceful, creative with a passion to keep T Sportline #1.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills and ability to use tools to ensure editorial quality.
- Proficient in publishing on all social media platforms with a keen eye for trending content. Staying on top of new social products. Pulse on current/cultural events that can help direct and amplify engaging conversation.
- Enjoy with working in a fast-paced environment. Producing different assets for multiple platforms real-time.
- Organized with strong project management ability.
- Collaborative team member who is willing to work with multiple cross functional departments to produce the best content possible.
- Basic understanding of video editing/shooting and how to curate and format platform specific content.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Ability to travel occasionally to shows and events.
Competitive based on experience and talent
Send resume and cover letter to:Careers@TSportline.com