Tesla Model X 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Replacement Wheel and Tire
- 1x 20x9.0" or 1x 20x10" Wheel
- 1x 265/45-20 or 1x 275/45-20 Tire
- 1x Tesla Factory Tire Pressure Sensor
- 1x T Sportline Wheel Center Cap
- Roadforce mounting & balancing and ships to your address ready for installation. No additional hardware required.
- Size: 20x9.0" Front, 20x10" Rear
- Offset: +35 Front, +40 Rear
- Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x120
- Center Bore: 64.1
- Weight: 20x9.0": 28.8 lbs; 20x10": 30.35 lbs
- Load Rating: 900 kg/1,980 lbs
- Tire Size: 20x9.0": 265/45-20; 20x10": 275/45-20
- Colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.
- Tires: Continental CrossContact LX Sport All-Season Tire and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus 2.
- 20 inch TST wheel built exclusively for the Tesla Model X.
- Fully tested to the JWL, VIA & SAE J2530 standard.
- Accepts factory Tesla center cap, factory Tesla lug nut, factory Tesla TPMS sensor, and factory 20" tire.
- Great alternative to 20" Tesla Model X factory wheel, 22" Tesla Model X Turbine. View our Model X Wheel Guide Here.
- Color matched T Sportline center cap included, but you can use a factory Tesla center cap.
Scroll down to see the TST on your Model X.
|Country||Shipping Cost in USD Per Wheel|
|USA - Zone 1||43.75
|USA - Zone 2||48.75
|USA - Zone 3||48.75
|USA - Zone 4||62.5
|USA - Zone 5||62.5
|USA - Zone 6||75
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
Do your TST wheels fit my factory center caps?
Yes, 20x9.0" and 20x10.0" TST wheels fit your factory Tesla center caps. They also fit your factory TPMS and your factory lug nuts. In other words, there is no need to use any aftermarket hardware.
Are the TST wheels forged or cast?
They are Flow Forged. The 20" TST wheels are manufactured in a Flow Forged process. They have been tested to the SAE J2530 standard.
Do I need to change the color of my existing lug nuts and center caps to match to my new TST wheels?
That's an aesthetic decision only you can make. All TST Wheels come with T Sportline color matched center caps. For those who purchase Space Gray, Matte Black or Gloss Black finish, we recommend purchasing our Lug Nut Cap Covers for a stealth appearance.
Do I need anything else for my wheel & tire package? You're good! Our wheel and tire packages fit right on without any modification to your Tesla. Use your original factory lug nuts.
What is the warranty on TST wheels?
Click here for T Sportline Limited Warranty
How long until my wheel and tire package arrives after my order?
We process orders within 72 hours (unless your wheel or tires are backordered). Please allow for 1-7 business days transit time from the day you receive a tracking number. We will email you if your wheels or tires are backordered.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship worldwide and offer flat rate Fedex/DHL shipping to select countries (view shipping tab). If your country is not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Changing wheels and tires won't void your Tesla warranty unless Tesla can prove that our wheels caused the need for repairs. Also, we use factory size tires only. In other words, your warranty will still be valid when your windshield wiper malfunctions, even if you've upgraded to our Wheel & Tire Package.