Tesla Model 3 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Winter Tire Package (Set of 4) - Pre Order
Pre order the Tesla Model 3 20" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel (Set of 4) and expect a delivery date in Early December 2019!
All Wheel & Tires Packages come with pre-installed factory Tire Pressure Sensors and tires mounted & balanced ready for install.
- Size: 20x8.5" Front
- Offset: +35 Front
- Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
- Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
- Weight: 20x8.5": 25 lbs (Estimated)
- Load Rating: 900 kg/1,980 lbs
- Tire Size: 20x8.5": 235/35-20
- Colors: Space Gray
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Winter Tire.
- 20 inch TST wheel built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3.
- Fits Performance Tesla Model 3.
- Fully tested to the JWL, VIA & SAE J2530 standard.
- Range Oriented Size: 20x8.5" +35 Front & Rear (Square)
- Performance Oriented Size: 20x8.5" + 35 Front
- Accepts factory Tesla center cap, factory Tesla lug nut, factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 20" tire (235/35-20 Front & Rear).
- Great alternative to 18" Tesla Model 3 factory wheel, 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel, 20" Tesla Model 3 Performance wheel. View our Model 3 Wheel Guide Here.
- Color matched T Sportline center cap included, but you can use a factory Tesla center cap.
Tire Protection with every T Sportline Wheel & Tire Package!
- Free Flat Repairs (Up to $25)
- Free Replacement for First 12 Months or 12,000 Miles (Reimbursement Only)
- Honored at Over 50,000 Dealer Locations within US & Canada
- Exclusions and Limitations Apply
Shipping Cost in USD Per Wheel Set
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
Do your TST wheels fit my factory center caps?
Yes, 20x8.5"and 20x10" TST wheels fit your factory Tesla center caps. They also fit your factory TPMS and your factory lug nuts. In other words, there is no need to use any aftermarket hardware.
Are the TST wheels forged or cast?
They are Flow Forged. The 20" TST wheels are manufactured in a Flow Forged process. They have been tested to the SAE J2530 standard.
Do I need to change the color of my existing lug nuts and center caps to match to my new TST wheels?
That's an aesthetic decision only you can make. All TST Wheels come with T Sportline color matched center caps. For those who purchase Space Gray, Matte Black or Gloss Black finish, we recommend purchasing our Lug Nut Cap Covers for a stealth appearance.
Can I install staggered wheels on my Model 3?
What the the advantages of non-staggered (square) vs. staggered?
Square give you the ability to rotate your tires for longevity while staggered gives you better looks, handling and grip.
What is the warranty on TST wheels?
3-Year Structural Warranty. 1-Year Limited Surface Finish Warranty. Cleaning wheels with acidic and abrasive cleaners void the Surface Finish Warranty. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards void the Structural Warranty. We require that all warranty claims be sent back to our facility for inspection and/or testing at the customer's expense.
Note: we understand many of you pre-order parts prior to the arrival of your Tesla. Kindly inspect each box within 48 hours of delivery to ensure the integrity of your order. Please notify us no later than 72 hours if what you received is incorrect or damaged. Any claims made after 72 hours of receipt will not be honored.
How long until my TST wheels arrive after my order?
We process orders within 72 hours (unless your wheels are backordered). Please allow for 1-7 business days transit time from the day you receive a tracking number. We will email you if your wheels are backordered.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship worldwide and offer flat rate Fedex/DHL shipping to select countries (view shipping tab). If your country is not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Will installing your Wheel & Tire Package void my warranty?
Changing wheels and tires won't void your Tesla warranty unless Tesla can prove that our wheels caused the need for repairs. Also, we use factory size tires only. In other words, your warranty will still be valid when your windshield wiper malfunctions, even if you've upgraded to our Wheel & Tire Package.