* Template Duplicate + Testing
- Size: 18x8.5"
- Offset: +35
- Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
- Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Load Rating: 750 kb/1,650 lbs
- Tire Size: 235/45-18
- Colors: Brilliant Silver, Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.
- 18 inch TST wheel built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3.
- Fits Performance Tesla Model 3.
- Manufactured in a Flow Forged Process.
- Fully tested to the JWL, VIA & SAE J2530 standard.
- Accepts factory Tesla center cap, factory Tesla lug nut, factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 18" tire (235/45-18).
- Great alternative to 18" Tesla Model 3 factory wheel, 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel, 20" Tesla Model 3 Performance wheel. View our Model 3 Wheel Guide Here.
- Color matched T Sportline center cap included, but you can use a factory Tesla center cap.
Scroll down to see the TST on your Model 3.
Shipping Cost in USD Per Wheel Set
Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a shipping quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS TAXES/DUTIES, AS CHARGED BY YOUR COUNTRY (THERE ARE NO U.S. CUSTOMS FEES). INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THESE FEES.
Can I use my Aero Covers / Hubcaps on the 18" TST?
No, the Aero Covers / Hubcaps only fit on your factory wheels.
Does your 18" TST take the same size tire that comes with the stock 18" Aeros / Pinwheel?
Do your TST wheels fit my factory center caps?
Yes, 18x8.5" TST wheels fit your factory Tesla center caps. They also fit your factory TPMS, factory 235/45-18" tires and your factory lug nuts. In other words, there's no need to use any aftermarket hardware.
How are the 18" TST wheels made?
They are Flow Forged. The 18x8.5" TST wheels are manufactured in a Flow Forged process. They are tested to the JWL, VIA & SAE J2530 standard.
Do I need to change the color of my existing lug nuts and center caps to match to my new TST wheels?
That's an aesthetic decision only you can make. All TST Wheels come with T Sportline color matched center caps. For those who purchase Space Gray, Matte Black or Gloss Black finish, we recommend purchasing our Lug Nut Cap Covers for a stealth appearance.
What is the warranty on TST wheels?
3-Year Structural Warranty. 1-Year Limited Surface Finish Warranty. Cleaning wheels with acidic and abrasive cleaners void the Surface Finish Warranty. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards void the Structural Warranty. We require that all warranty claims be sent back to our facility for inspection and/or testing at the customer's expense.
Note: we understand many of you pre-order parts prior to the arrival of your Tesla. Kindly inspect each box within 48 hours of delivery to ensure the integrity of your order. Please notify us no later 72 hours if what you received is incorrect or damaged. Any claims made after 72 hours of receipt will not be honored.
How long until my TST wheels arrive after my order?
We process orders within 72hrs (unless your wheels are backordered). Please allow for 1-7 business days transit time from the day you receive a tracking number. We will email you if your wheels are backordered.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship worldwide and offer flat rate Fedex/DHL shipping to select countries (view shipping tab). If your country is not listed, please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.