Private Equity Finance & Accounting Intern
About T Sportline
Founded by enthusiasts in 2013, T Sportline is a pioneer and leading provider of premium-branded aftermarket parts and accessories designed specifically for Tesla vehicles. The Company has developed a full suite of custom wheels and interior and exterior accessories that inspire customers interested in upgrading their Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y and Roadster with modifications that not only enhance the look of their cars but also provide tangible performance gains. A digitally native business, T Sportline sells direct-to-customer via e-commerce and delivers a rich online content experience for Tesla enthusiasts. Today, T Sportline is the fastest growing aftermarket EV-focused company. The opportunity to join a winning team and build something amazing is with T Sportline.
Intern - Private Equity Finance & Accounting Associate
Dates - Summer 2023 (Start / End TBD, Flexible with School Schedule)
What You’ll Do
- Financial Statements: Assist in preparing the monthly reporting package, present monthly to CFO and CEO. Assist in Private Equity Board of Directors report building each quarter.
- Financial Planning: Work directly with CEO and CFO on new product financial strategy and budgeting.
- Assist VP of Innovation on finance and account business intelligence reporting and auditing.
- Cash management: Directly reconcile bank accounts daily and manage forecasting and reporting direct to CFO and CEO.
- Own Accounts Receivable: Directly review and post payments daily, reconcile and report A/R aging weekly, coach and ensure all team members are working to SOP.
- Own Accounts Payable: Directly enter bills daily, receive purchase orders, and process timely payments, coach and ensure all team members are working to SOP.
- Fixed Assets: Record assets, set useful life, and maintain roll-forward schedule, manage reporting with CFO.
- Oversee Inventory Management: Verify item receipts and help resolve discrepancies with operations teams
- Sales Tax: Manage, process, and submit sales tax returns monthly
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business with Accounting or Finance concentration with a desire to be developed into a Private Equity finance talent and leader (Preference to 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Love working in a dynamic, very fast paced and exciting environment with top Private Equity executives
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with all departments
- Strong Analytical skills
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Ability to function with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
Competitive based on experience and talent
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Send resume and cover letter to: Careers@TSportline.com